As usual I want to say, “Thank You”
, to the folks, who featured my posts in their Blog Carnivals. Check out those carnival editions, there are really some valuable posts collected in each of them.
Some of you have already noticed that I am blogging very little those days. Well, something bigger is in the works that requires all my attention.
- Time Management & Goal Setting - Mar 5, 2008 Edition (↑)
- A Make Money Blogging Carnival - Mar 7, 2008 Edition (↑)
- Working At Home Blog Carnival - Mar 7, 2008 Edition (↑)
- Carnival Of Sales & Management Success - Mar 8, 2008 Edition (↑)
- Carnival Of Business & Entrepreneurship - Mar 9, 2008 Edition (↑)
- Carnival Of Making Real Money - Mar 9, 2008 Edition (↑)
- Internet Business Blog Carnival - Mar 9, 2008 Edition (↑)
- Freelance Income Blog Carnival: March 10, 2008 Edition (↑)
- Carnival Of Network Marketing - Mar 11, 2008 Edition (↑)
- A Beginner Success Workshop Carnival - Mar 12, 2008 Edition (↑)
- Electronic Commerce - Mar 18, 2008 Edition (↑)
- A Make Money Blogging Carnival - Mar 14, 2008 Edition (↑)
- Working At Home Blog Carnival - Mar 14, 2008 Edition (↑)
John W. Furst
This is the second part of my Tit For Tat Carnival February 2008
. It's a short one. I just apend to the list. In Part 1
I wrote about the advantage of participating in Blog Carnivals. You might want to read it (if you haven't already).
Thanks to the editors.
Yours John W. Furst
I have introduced my Fake Tit For Tat Blog Carnival
in January as a means of saying “Thank You”
to those editors that have used my posts. I thought it's time to do this right now. Therefore, I split February in 2 parts and will list the rest of the carnivals at the end of this month.
The main benefits of being present
in the Carnival-O-Sphere
is that you get more exposure easily
. I just made up that term Carnival-O-Sphere
. It doesn't take long to submit your current post to blogcarnival.com (↑)
. The Pro-Bloggers actually outsource that part and have their assistants do that rather simple task.
1. You get new readers.
Although this heavily depends on the quality and popularity of the Carnival. There are basically 2 types of carnivals in my opinion:
→ Continue reading:
My readers from the USA celebrated Martin Luther King Junior Day
today. This national holiday is meant to remember Martin Luther King, Jr., one of the main leaders of the American civil rights movement. King has become most famous for his “I Have A Dream”
speech. King became the youngest person to receive the Nobel Peace Prize for his effort to end racial discrimination with non-violent means.
On the other side of the Atlantic Ocean we got a duststorm from the Sahara, which happens every once a while throughout the year. In 2000 about 8 million metric tons of dust were blown as far as Puerto Rico.
This time it does not seem to be that strong. I am living in the North of Tenerife on the leeward side. All I noticed was the yellow, brownish “fog” all day long, a sudden rise in temperature, very low visibility, and the terrace is covered with fine dust from the Sahara desert. I could not even see the horizon where the sea normally touches the sky.
The other islands, foremost El Hierro, got hit harder with 120 km/h (75 mph) hour winds. Schools have been closed there.
As you can see I am still around.
John W. Furst