Email marketing is more important than ever. It's a very cost effective means to stay connected with your customers and prospects. And you do not only want to stay connected, you want to build a relationship with your members.
While social media platforms like twitter and facebook allow you to be present as a business, as a marketer, they very often change the rules, … You don't want to be at their mercy. Build your email list. Start now and continue to grow it.
Email Marketing Tips - Blog Carnival
→ Submit your email marketing related blog post to the next edition in March 2013.
Update on Feb. 8, 2013: All old editions 1 through 27 have been cleaned up. Outdated tips and broken links have been removed.
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 28, Feb 9, 2013
Includes: (*) Use Your Blog to Power Your Email, (*) Power Your Blog from Your Ezine, (*) Email Marketing for Startups, (*) The Permission Gamble, (*) Keep Email Marketing Simple
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 27, Oct 27, 2010
Includes: (*) Behavioural Targeting, (*) Sharing via Email vs. Social Media, (*) Tips to Improve Your ROI, and more …
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 26, Oct 14, 2010
Includes: (*) False idols: 4 beliefs that can hurt your email marketing, (*) Keyword Research for Email Marketing, (*) 12 Email Marketing Tips For Small Business, (*) 7 Books About Email Marketing, and more …
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 25, Sep 30, 2010
Includes: (*) Email Deliverability; (*) Email Marketing Jargon Explained; (*) Top 3 Sales Copy Mistakes; (*) 8-step E-mail marketing refresher, and more …
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 24, Jul 24, 2010
Includes: (*) Getting to Know E-Mail Recipients; (*) Marketing Sherpa’s 2009 Email Marketing Benchmark Guide; (*) Aweber Tutorial; and more …
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 23, Jun 5, 2010
Includes: (*) The Right Way To Buy A List; (*) Sharing Your Newsletter on Social Media; (*) 8 Eail Marketing Tips; and more …
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 22, May 19, 2010 - Guest blog has been deleted.
Included: (*) Affiliate marketing: $103,789.85 revenue in 2009; (*) Email is not dead; (*) Funny side of customer service;
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 21, canceled
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 20, Apr 7, 2010
Includes: (*) Email marketing on autopilot; (*) How often should send your emails? (*) Increase the open rate; (*) Get a higher ROI; (*) The one missing thing; and more …
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 19, Mar 23, 2010
Includes: (*) Copywriting tips from David Deutsch and Sonia Simone; (*) Email Template Design Tips; (*) “Single or Double Opt-in?” and more, …
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 18, Jun 19, 2009
Includes: (*) Why you should build YOUR email list; (*) How to improve your writing; (*) Better scheduling for your autoresponder follow-up messages, and more …
- Email Marketing Tips - 17 (History), Feb 19, 2009
Includes: “Do you have an opt-in form?”
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 16, Jan 20, 2009
Includes: Tips and case-studies on email subject lines, how to send video emails (can you?), much more,… and last issue of Chris Garrett's series about email marketing for bloggers. A real power edition, great start in 2009.
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 15, Dec 12, 2008
Includes: Tips for authors & freelancers, affiliate marketing strategies, email marketing tips for bloggers from expert Chris Garrett, and much more. This is the last carnival edition of 2008.
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 14, Nov 26, 2008
Includes: Email marketing tips for bloggers from expert Chris Garrett, tips on how to prepare for Christmas and clues about copywriting,…
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 13, Nov 10, 2008
Includes: Tips from Yaro Starak about targeting, auto-responder tips from John W. Furst, copywriting email tips for bloggers, and more…
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 12, Oct 29, 2008
Short Edition, because blogcarnival.com is down, again. Includes: Chris Garrett's killer post about how to increase the return of investment (ROI) of your Email campaigns…
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 11, Oct 17, 2008
Includes: Chris Garrett writes about plugging holes in your campaign, Welly Mulia demonstrates passive promotions for your business , and more…
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 10, Oct 1, 2008
Includes: Tips about video emails, email etiquette, social networking, and email marketing tips for bloggers by Chris Garrett, and more…
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 9, Sep 15, 2008
Includes: Tips for a more catchy subject line, explains testing, continues with the 2nd article about list building for bloggers from Chris Garrett, and more…
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 8, Sep 03, 2008 - Guest blog has been deleted.
Included: Tips about list building, choosing subject line, and timing of your campaigns
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 7, Aug 26, 2008
Includes: Tips from Ryan Deiss about increasing the opt-in rate and an email marketing course for bloggers written by Chris Garrett
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 6, Aug 6, 2008
Includes: John Carlton, “Who Gets Read” (about copywriting)
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 5, Jul 23, 2008
Includes: “4 Free Awesome Copywriting Resources”
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 4, Jul 9, 2008
Includes: Marcus Hochstadt, “Freebie Seekers” (about strategy)
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 3, Jun 25, 2008
Includes: Fred Black, “Behind Bars: Could the New FTC CAN-SPAM Rules Land You In JAIL?”, and Terry Dean, “What If It’s Not Working?”
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 2, Jun 11, 2008
Includes: Manuel Viloria, “Is Listbuilding Just A Dream?”
- Email Marketing Tips - Edition 1, May 28, 2008
Includes: Cindy King, “Basic Outline For Cross Cultural Online Marketing”
The facts are as follows:
- The tag line says it all! I.e. Tested tips and tricks, copy writing for email campaigns, comparison of providers, scheduling, how to ..., software reviews, web site integration, how to collect email addresses at a fair, legal issues, ..., etc.
- autoresponder,email,marketing,business,newsletter,list building
- Filed under
- Submission deadline
- every second monday at 11pm Pacific time as in Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Submission categories
- copywriting, tools and services, legal, strategy, general tips
- Maintained by
- John W. Furst
→ Submit your email marketing related blog post to the next upcoming edition.
I will refine the submission guidelines as I move forward with this. And I definitely don't come up with stupid rules, like “1 submission per author, per blog, per edition, but only when the sun shines on the other side of the country you are living in”. It's cumbersome for authors to keep track.
What kind of content seems appropriate?
Again, the tag line, “How to successfully use email autoresponders and follow-up newsletters in your business”, says it all.
- Tested tips and tricks
- copy writing for email campaigns
- comparison of providers
- how to …
- software reviews
- web site integration
- squeeze pages know how
- how to collect email addresses at a fair
- legal issues
- the more recent the better
- specific advice better than general blabla
- …, etc.
I'd like to see a lot of original, recent articles from real people on real Blogs with about info and a real email address.
First edition will be hosted here on this E-Biz Booster Blog on Wednesday, May 28th, 2008.
John W. Furst
PlugIM.com on : Email Marketing Tips - My New Blog Carnival
There is a potential info hole in the blogcarnival universe. Tons of carnivals feature articles about personal development, the business mindset, web technology, make lots of money quickly, customer service, etc. But what about ? Email marketing Tips? There is a new carnival, soon.
E-Biz Booster Blog on : How To Create A Mini Site That Makes You Money While You Sleep
Profits From Mini Sites You will have noticed that I shifted focus towards email marketing, hence, the “Email Marketing Tips Blog Carnival”. However, email is a means of communication. Transactions like sales or sign-ups are done on Web pages.
E-Biz Booster Blog on : We Want Your Email Marketing Tips Now
A more conservative headline would read something like, “Call For Submission!”. But that sounds pretty uninteresting, doesn't it. As you might or might not know I am organizing the Email Marketing Tips Blog Carnival. You probably have read
E-Biz Booster Blog on : Email Marketing Tips - History
I just got word that we are discontinuing the Email Marketing Tips Blog Carnival. The email marketing tips 16th edition has been the last one. Why? The reasons are twofold. (1) The top dogs are not contributing their blog posts anymore. (2)
E-Biz Booster Blog on : How To Choose A Service Provider Or Tools For Email Marketing
Recently many — especially — small business owners asked me how to chose a good provider or software for email marketing. A good reason to write a blog post about this topic. Read below what I have told them. A permission based list of ema
E-Biz Booster Blog on : What Is Your Best Email Marketing Tip?
Submit your article today. Since email marketing is more important than ever I thought it's not a bad idea to revive my Email Marketing Tips blog carnival a bit. I have noticed a lot of worthwhile posts in the last couple of weeks. That means I am